“Delicious Salad”
Review of Thanos

Thanos
Ranked #226 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I’m really glad I found Thanos Import Market. Very nice space with a couple of tables to dine in. Menu includes several sandwiches and a few salads. The staff are very friendly and I’m sure they will make you anything you desire using the ingredients they have. I had the Oak Salad and added some sliced meats for protein. The salad was delicious and very fresh. It included stuffed grape leaves, roasted red peppers and delicious feta cheese. It was a very enjoyable meal and I look forward returning to try other salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Trip Advisor, I found a great place for lunch. I had no idea Thanos had hand-crafted sandwiches and salads for lunch. Soups, too. They use Pasta's stretch bread and a wide assortment from everything in their meat/cheese case. I ordered off the menu and was really happy with a fresh mozzerell, tomato and pesto basil sandwich. Generous servings and good prices.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Thanos for their amazing Merlot cheese and imported meats and cheeses for parties for years. When I serve Thanos cheeses, guests RAVE about their amazing platters. If I want something special for a party, I can count on getting it at Thanos. They have everything in their deli case and Market.

Lately, my lunch-time routine shifted to Thanos because my office moved to their new location on Green Street. They have the the BEST sandwiches and salads. And they hardly advertise !!!

Truly, a hidden gem in Syracuse. Come here for a great lunch (homemade sandwiches, salads and soups), Pasta's bread, and an amazing assortment of
Cheeses, Meats and Mediterranean supplies, all the time.

These sandwiches and salads are delicious.