US$130
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$119
HIExpress.com
US$161
EmbassySuites.com
US$129
Quality Inn & Suites Downtown(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$95
Parkview Hotel(Syracuse)
US$149
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$144
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstilted kiltred lobsterchuck e cheesesmall signgreat hotelwafflescomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubbreakfast staffexcellent stayfresh fruitrooms are cleanstay there againfront desk staffeasy accessnice breakfastoff the highway
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Once you find the hotel, just off the interstate, it's fine but blink and you miss the sign!!
Location is convenient but far from picturesque or close to any kind of down town/ walking type bars/restaurants. We did walk - back up to the main road to the Red Lobster chain place on the highway.

Check-in was easy and the room was fine. Bed was pretty comfy and it was nice to have a seating area too.
Breakfast was in the lobby, DIY style and was OK. The staff member covering the breakfast area was very efficient and friendly.
For a 1 night stop over on our road trip, it was fine.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The was a great location to go to SUNY Upstate. Our room was large and met our needs. Breakfast was very good and we even got a snack bag for the road. The pool was just the right temperature and the hours met our needs.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were there for a college visit at Syracuse. Hotel was very clean and quiet. Very easy drive to Syracuse University. Breakfast was great and area was clean and organized. Loved using the app to check-in and choose my room prior to arrival. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: October 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love staying at the Hampton Inns, I find them to be clean, comfortable, good staff and great breakfast. This particular Hampton Inn had all of that, except for a comfortable bed. I felt like I slept on a bed of rocks! Horrible! Hampton Inn in Syracuse, do yourself a favor and invest in some new beds.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here while on a cross-country road trip. We found it to be a clean, quiet place with a friendly Staff and easy access to the interstate. Exactly what we needed. There are nearby stores and restaurants. The breakfast staff was exceptional in friendliness and service. There was a wonderful, vibrant African-American woman with short hair whose name I sadly don't recall working in the breakfast room. Her attitude, work ethic and conscientiousness was so exceptional that I gave her a $20 tip. It was a pleasure just to see her in action with a care and graciousness that really reflected a desire to do her best for her guests and her employer. She made the start of our day enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cabrillo1542

Thank you for being our guest this past weekend and for posting a review on TripAdvisor ! I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we will have the pleasure of having you as a guest again in the future!