“Clean, Friendly Staff, Great Breakfast”

Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Syracuse
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Yessssss, finally a GREAT affordable hotel near Syracuse University. Stayed here last weekend when I traveled up to reunite with old college friends. The hotel is clean, modern and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and their complimentary breakfast really rocks. It's about a 10 minute ride to Syracuse University. 15 minutes if you miss your exit on the roundabout. The hotel has a pool and gym room and a patio with a grill that is perfect for tailgating or a get together. Will be staying here again next year if the prices are still reasonable when I return for our official reunion.

Room Tip: If you are there for a game, chose a room at end of hall. We were in 202 and 204. No-one complained...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for being our guest this past weekend and for posting a review on TripAdvisor ! I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we will have the pleasure of having you as a guest again in the future!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Once you find the hotel, just off the interstate, it's fine but blink and you miss the sign!!
Location is convenient but far from picturesque or close to any kind of down town/ walking type bars/restaurants. We did walk - back up to the main road to the Red Lobster chain place on the highway.

Check-in was easy and the room was fine. Bed was pretty comfy and it was nice to have a seating area too.
Breakfast was in the lobby, DIY style and was OK. The staff member covering the breakfast area was very efficient and friendly.
For a 1 night stop over on our road trip, it was fine.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The was a great location to go to SUNY Upstate. Our room was large and met our needs. Breakfast was very good and we even got a snack bag for the road. The pool was just the right temperature and the hours met our needs.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were there for a college visit at Syracuse. Hotel was very clean and quiet. Very easy drive to Syracuse University. Breakfast was great and area was clean and organized. Loved using the app to check-in and choose my room prior to arrival. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: October 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love staying at the Hampton Inns, I find them to be clean, comfortable, good staff and great breakfast. This particular Hampton Inn had all of that, except for a comfortable bed. I felt like I slept on a bed of rocks! Horrible! Hampton Inn in Syracuse, do yourself a favor and invest in some new beds.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business