“99% five stars”

Ranked #142 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Panera Bread is one of the most consistent places to eat, for its quality, price, and healthy choices. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Love the Pick 2 options. But yesterday I tried a tuna sandwich and couldn't finish it because it tasted like it was made with salad dressing instead of mayonnaise. Not sure if this is a regular thing. Seeking comfort food this visit so I practically inhaled an old favorite, mac and cheese. Second favorite is chicken soup!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

No different than any other Panera I’ve visited. Self serve kiosks and food is brought to the table. Small requests were accommodated. No complaints!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This place is constantly packed. I always use the kiosk to avoid the line. When I visited the first time, I noted several things I liked. The staff knew some sign language. The servers went out their way to assist the elderly and a delivery boy actually pushed someone in a wheelchair to her van and shielded her from the elements while she operated the lift. The only things I don’t like are; 1) they don’t have root beer and the tables are filthy.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Had dinner here on a Saturday night in Feb 2017. Good service and food. Clean environment. Lots of seating.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I was here to grab something to eat for lunch. It was crowded. I ordered my pasta meal, which is a dish of pasta and a bowl of soup. I found my meal normal, nothing special to talk about, but the fast pace I got amazed me. My order was delivered to my table within 5 minutes, which was good because I needed to get back to school as soon as possible.