“Good pizza - Delivered a little on the colder side”

N.Y. Gianni's Bronx Style Pizza
Ranked #197 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 September 2014

The pizza and sauce were excellent. Really enjoyable. The only downside I had was that the pizza and mozzarella sticks were on the congealed side. Granted, it was delivery to a hotel - but, I think the warmer in the delivery car needs repair!

The delivery guy was very pleasant, but the woman on the phone was very hard to communicate with (she had a hard time understanding my order, she felt the need to repeat my credit card number out loud several times (which I don't like because you don't know who's in earshot), and needed correction while taking the order. The order ultimately arrived properly - so I think it's a minor flaw.

I think I would go to the restaurant the next time - because had it been hot, it would have really been a delicious pie.

1  Thank Gary M

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Amazing pizza! We just tried it today for the first time and will never get pizza from anywhere else again. The only thing better than their food was the kindness of the people who work there!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Worst experience in town! DO NOT ORDER from these scammers! We have ordered previously on many occassions and we did not have any complaints. However, last Friday, 1/17/14, our family ordered large pizza, 20 wings and a antipasta. After waiting for about an hour, the pizza arrived luke warm at best (borderline cold)--owner stated it has just come out of the oven but the oven must have been in Buffalo, the wings were so tough I would consider them jerky not wings (no sauce), the antipast appeared to have went through a tornado and had no italian dressing we requested. So I called and asked for appropriate manager, spoke with John ....he explained they would make a whole new order of everything and bring to us (MIND YOU, they NEVER requested the food returned, if so it would have been everything as it was ALL HORRIBLE and rightfully thrown to the curb. My response last week... was we did not want to wait another hour to eat (at this point was around 730pm) and would just go out to eat....Johns response is that they would take care of the order next time we called. So today, as repeat customers, I called to order our usual menu items and was told we get 5% off....what a joke! The owner stated because we did not return the food this was reason for little or no compensation...NEVER NEVER did he ask to return the food ONLY they would make more. So for a $35 order (after tip) they were going to offer us 1.50 dollar off an order for food last week that was not worth food for an animal...cold pizza, jerky wings, and antipast that would make any food lover quiver.....If you have any thought of order from these jokesters...think twice...any positive reviews or advocates for this place must be out of thier minds....A TOTAL FARCE ...STAY AWAY!

1  Thank bartonSPAisBAD
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Based on internet reviews I had high expectations. I ordered a large pizza and and order of "latin" spiced wings. When I arrived they said they were out of latin seasoning. They disappointingly did not have any wings ready for me in case I should decide I wanted another flavor. I would have gladly substituted the "dart" wing flavor if the wings were ready for me. It is their signature sauce. Even just a few samples of those wings would have pleased me. Sadly I cannot rate their wings, as I have yet to eat one. They never took my phone number when I called, and apparently don't use caller ID. Anyway, the pizza smelled good on the car ride home, and looked good at first,, but in the end there was a lot of uneaten crust left for the birds to eat. The sauce needed seasoning. I asked for extra sauce when I placed the order but it was not on the pizza.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

It's not easy to find, but once you know where it is you'll be back many times. The pizza is very flavorful - an exciting NY style pizza that has a great crust and robust sauce. You must get a fresh pie or warmed up. I've been known to drive the 20 mins just for a slice. The friendly owner won't let you leave with a bad taste in your mouth. IMO 3rd best pizza in Syracuse. Go try it!