“Really good Indian food in a nice, quiet atmosphere.”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #126 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 September 2015

A really nice surprise to find such a good Indian restaurant near where we were staying in Syracuse. We had mango lassis which were excellent, a selection of fried appetizers which were nicely done and not heavy and oily as fried things often can be. We had coconut soup which was fabulous -- sweet and full of coconut. We also had the prawns in spinach with ginger and garlic. The prawns were perfectly done, and the spinach, though chopped very very finely, had a herb-y pleasant taste. I have to watch the salt, and nothing we had was excessively salty. The garlic naan was the absolutely best I've ever had -- nice crunchy crust, but soft and chewy inside. I'd go back and just order an entire meal of it! The restaurant itself is a pleasant and quiet place, not fancy, but has a nice atmosphere. The service was very good. An altogether positive experience.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Great food and very attentive staff. Had a great dinner, with great service. We also, enjoy going for the lunch buffet, where the variety of chooses are always tasty.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Whenever I felt like eating Indian food, I used to visit their Main Street location for lunch, taking a long break. Although they serve lunch buffet, I used to go for a-la-carte, as I know what to eat. I used to see many Americans as well eating Indian food with less spices there, which I enjoyed too.

6  Thank vicmuk69
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Rather good, I would go back... very friendly atmosphere, I wish it had a larger restroom but otherwise it was fine.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

If you like a variety of Indian Food then this is your place. Fairly new to the Westcott Area, This Place has awesome Indian food at a great value. Come check it out!