“Quick bite ”

Ranked #13 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Upon entering this counter ordered style restaurant the theme feels earthy and cafe like; it was perfect for our girls lunch on the go. Though seating is limited,they make everything homemade and it shows in the taste. They change their menu every two weeks making it surely a surprise for my next visit. I got the catfish po boy and it was wonderful. Our table also ordered a couple salad varieties and soup. The staff was super friendly and the service was quick! Love love to go again when in the area! Perfect for lunch:)

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Just had piggy in a poncho....so freaking good...best lunch I’ve had in awhile...I highly recommend stopping in for lunch!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great spot for lunch. A wise man once told me the secret to a great sandwich is the bread. Darwi's bread is the best and the foundation to there success.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had a day off in Syracuse and had a hankering for a sandwich for lunch. Good thing I did. A quick Yelp search and I decided on trying out Darwin on Clinton.
It was a bit of a walk from my hotel but well worth it.
I quickly decided on my chicken sandwich that was a riff on a buffalo chicken sandwich. Cream cheese spread, buffalo sauce, nice chicken breast, great roll, nice fried onion bits.
Super tasty, very filling.
The cashier that took my money was super friendly and seemed to know all of the other customers. That was impressive to me.
What a great run establishment. Great food, good staff, nice pricing.
I will definitely return the next time I am in Syracuse.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

If you want a great sandwich, go to Darwin's. Whatever you order you are guaranteed to get something perfect. I have tried two or three different ones and always been super satisfied. They are creative with the names also. Will return here and recommend to all.