“Pretty Good Thai food”

Ranked #55 of 697 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Not too easy to find good Asian food around Syracuse. Thai Flavor considered pretty good compare with others. The Thai dishes are pretty good. Tom Ka Gai and Papaya Salad are the two good and authentic dishes. Satay is not exactly Thai, but they are good. Greed Curry Beef, however, is off. Green Curry not flavor enough and the beef quality very low. We also had Pineapple Fry Rice and it was good enough to get a passing grade. A few of the dishes comes with too small of a quantity. I am willing to give it a overall rating of 4 stars since most are good enough even though some missed the mark.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

My daughter and I have been to three Thai restaurants in Syracuse .
We both prefer Thai Flavor . The decor on the inside is super . Done in elephants and what appears to be authentic Thai pieces.
The soup we oreder is full of flavor . We Oder ours hot and it is.
I have tried several entrees all have been as described .

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Went with my parents - they have special price for lunch but limited choices. There is no need to call ahead, because they always have seats available. Prices are a little high, but it's worth it.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was actually the first Thai restaurant I have been to and I thought the food was delicious. The outside of the building could use a little TLC, but the inside is clean and the decor is lovely. The staff was pleasant and continuously kept my water glass full. I ordered the drunken noodles and it was very very good. I don't like very spicy food, and they are happy to accommodate that by bringing chili paste on the side. Overall, it's a great place and I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Recently went for lunch. Had the shrimp lemon grass soup and the chicken in basil sauce. Very flavorful without being noticeably hot. Ordered off the regular menu, not the lunch specials. The regular portions were very filling (it was a late lunch and I was hungry). I suspect the lunch special portions are smaller. Both menus are very reasonably prices.