“Excellent food”

Ranked #54 of 700 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I tried the appetizer set, Tom Kha soup, duck tamarind, drunken noodles with chicken and Pad Thai. Everything was excellent. But they do tend to clear their customers out early as one other reviewer noticed. When we arrived around 6pm, the parking lot was full. When we left an hour later, ours was the last car in the parking lot. And the weird thing is that they’re only open for dinner from 5pm.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai restaurants I've eaten at. Eaten in Thailand and all over North America and everything we ate was exceptional.
We had Laab ga, yum woon sen, pad Thai, chicken with cashews, som tum, spring roll and yum pla muk. Many things we ordered were not even on the menu but they were willing to accommodate us. Very nice of them.
Great staff and nice atmosphere.
When I'm back in the area I will be back here as well.
Well done!
Thanks

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Meh...

That's about the feeling you are left with after paying.

The property is nice, the wait staff OK, but nothing out of the ordinary.

The Thai food was as good as any other Thai restaurant, but certainly nothing special.

Probably the only thing that stood out was the microscopic size of the dessert portions, but not much on sweets anyways.

With hundreds of lunch places in Syracuse, I can't see me making the effort to get back here. I would go if someone else picked the place, but won't be something that I initiate.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

This upscale Thai restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but the interior is elegantly appointed and the extensive menu and attentive service combine for a most enjoyable evening. There is plenty of parking, and the food quality and taste is exemplary.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Our second visit to this restaurant and the background music hasn't really changed much!

Fortunately neither has the tasty food although our waitress wasn't particularly enthusiastic. Also prices seem to have increased somewhat.

Sadly not such a great experience this time.