“Great time at red lobster ”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #125 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I love red lobster and the biscuits are to die for. I live here in Syracuse and come here to eat twice a month with my husband or family members.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We ate at this restaurant because it was close to our hotel. We were seated quickly and had our orders taken. Our salads came very quickly but it took quite a while for our main course to come. My husband had the salmon and he said it was quite good. I had Walt's shrimp and Coconut shrimp. The Walt's shrimp I did not care for at all. There was a strange coating on it. I have had this shrimp before elsewhere and thoroughly enjoyed it this time I did not. The coconut shrimp was good.

The hostess and our waitress were very friendly and welcoming.

There is parking around the building and it is on a major street so easy to find.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I am from California and Red Lobster is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the food, drinks, appetizers, service, etc. Unfortunately this RL did not deliver the same standards.

We sat down for approximately 10-15 minutes or so before a server came over. The server showed up when a very nice employee saw we had been sitting there for quite some time and our server had not arrived (at the time there were only about 3 or 4 occupied booths).

The food was not okay, I ordered my steak medium (little pink) and it was overlooked and tough, I didn't finish it. I felt sorry for the Lobster tail, it was small and slightly over cooked. As I was looking at the lobster I kept thinking about Sebastian from the little mermaid but I finished it. The bartender did not show up or left early so the manager and a really sweet employee had to read the bar book to make our drinks.

I told my husband if this had been my first time eating at a red lobster I would never eat there again. Thankfully we live in California and our red lobsters are always busy with at least a 30 to 40 minute wait the food is always fresh and delicious, the drinks are made just right and the overall experience is enjoyable.

In this particular area I recommend visiting any of the restaurants at destiny USA if you are looking for a better dining experience.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I went to this restaurant twice in 2 days as I was staying at a nearby hotel and didn't fancy the other option which was a place where women were expected to be half dresses in order to have a job as servers. The food was a bit salty but I enjoyed the biscuits. The lobster bisque was great. This is not the place to go further you are counting calories but good for an occasional treat.mwine by the glass was expensive but the food itself was reasonably priced and the complementary biscuits were a bonus.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Hadn't been here in awhile. The food was all very salty, starting with the biscuits. The lobster was fair, found it overcooked, chewy.Wait staff were pleasant, but not well trained.