“Something different!”

The Jamerican Diner
Ranked #152 of 694 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Ordered the curry chicken with a side of beans and rice . . . food was GREAT and they give you a TON for your money. Has a different feel to it then your average restaurant, cute atmosphere with the music and décor. Great for lunch on the go!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have eaten twice at The Jamerican Diner and loved it both times. I had their Curry Goat special and a Jerk Burger. Both meals were delicious. It takes a couple of minutes to get your meal at lunch time, but, as I said, it's ...

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I really enjoyed the spices they put in the food however, I gave it 4 stars because I am not a fan of so many green peppers. Overall, customer service is great!

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

This place was great! Totally authentic Jamaican food. Curry was great. Meat patties ...WOW. I loved my ox tail. Jerk chicken was top of the line. Staff was very friendly. This is my new favorite!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

The food was pretty good just that I like my curry to be very spicy the rest of the food was on point