“Recharge Time !!!!!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #278 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Syracuse is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great place to recharge your batteries while shopping. Dropped in for a couple of sandwiches and a bowls of soup.
Food is good and you get enough to carry on for balance of the day.
First time at this one , but was as dependable as others we have been to.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I met my son here for lunch and it was delicious as always. I always get the broccoli and cheddar soup :)

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I have had this issue with several Panera locations and this is the last time I will trust them with my order. I have a nut allergy and asked for the Thai chicken salad without cashews and informed them it was an allergy. They gave me the salad with cashews in it. Third time this has happened in the last year. I'd prefer not go into anaphylactic shock so I won't order a salad from Panera again.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Great location and atmosphere. This place was packed even though, when I met a friend, it was pouring rain. I had a half tuna salad sandwich and lemonade: both fresh and delicious. Plenty of places to sit: booths, tables and huge windows. Easy to find parking. (Can sit outside when weather permits) They had the fireplace going: nice, homey touch! Menu offers mainly soups, salads, sandwiches, cookies, scones, bagels. I like the lighting: light enough, but not too much or little. They have WiFi, so plenty of people just go to use the internet. My only complaint: expensive for the amount of food you get. I spent $9 and was still hungry.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Travel frequently and try to eat fairly well when on the road (no fast food). Panera soup and sandwhich is always a good option for me. This location was open late (after 9 PM) and offered fast, friendly service. Especially appreciate the self-ordering kiosks. . .