US$104
US$130
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$129
US$119
Aloft.com
US$144
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Downtown(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
US$118
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$121
US$116
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$188
US$144
  • Breakfast included
US$143
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

All reviewsfree parkingsyracuse universityplantation shuttersfree breakfastchain hotelsclose to downtowncharming hotelquichecarrier domewould definitely stay here againlarge roombeds were very comfortableparking lotfront desk staffbreakfast roomcollege visitbagels
Reviewed 8 March 2018

A nice little secret...spread the word, such a nice, quaint, historic hotel. The rooms and common areas were nice and clean, and the staff was always friendly and helpful! Free parking and breakfast was an added bonus. A great value proposition! Giddy up...Part of the Woodbine Hospitality Group, with three other hotels/lodges in the Syracuse area too.

Room Tip: Higher floors with a view are recommended
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stayed here 2/17/18. The hotel itself was really very nice considering the age of the building and close to downtown. The room was nice as well. The issue we had was the air conditioning in our room did not work. It was very warm when we arrived. We notified the front desk and they said they would have an engineer look at it. We went downtown for a bit of shopping and when we came back the room was still at least 79 degrees with the AC running full blast. I myself am not able to sleep if I am hot I need my room be fairly cool. I called the front desk again and they told me that the ac units will not turn on if the air outside is cold. I've never heard of anything like that before. The maid said it was broken! At the end of the day they just didn't want to switch our room they gave us the run around and i had a horrible nights sleep due to waking up in sweat. I'm in Syracuse quite often and stay overnight such a shame it wont be at this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly H
WoodbineManager, Front Office Manager at Parkview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience with us. Your feedback is a valuable way for us to improve and provide quality services

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered during your stay. I investigated the issues with the HVAC unit and alerted our maintenance team to make sure this doesn't happen again. I have also used this as a training opportunity with the front desk team when it comes to dealing with guests being unhappy with any aspect of their room. I would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to provide you with the level of service that we are known for. Please contact me regarding any future visits.

-Michael Leming

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My wife and I at the last minute decided to go to the SU/Virginia game. Chose the Parkview based on its location, as we had never stayed there. The stay made up for the poor SU performance,
Very professional staff at front desk
Bed was very comfortable, although the pillows, not so much
Nice complimentary breakfast in the morning.
Free shuttle to the train station.
Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Looking at the hotel from outside makes me think that the inside will be questionable. I was wrong. The building overall was cleaned and descent, customer service was good and our room was cozy. No loud noise and people just seems nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We stayed at the Parkview this past weekend and were very impressed with everything about it. Easy check in, very nice, professional staff, and the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Free parking at the back of the hotel, free wifi, and lovely breakfast included. Oh, and the price was right as well! We were there for a bball game and could have walked to the Dome, but the snow was pretty intense so we drove to a lot. There are a couple of restaurants within a couple of blocks, including Phoebe's, our fave Syracuse restaurant so far. We'll have 4 more years of visits and the Parkview is where we will stay

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family