“Ok Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We went for a quick lunch. I love Asian food so much that I can't say this is the best Thai I have eaten. It is served quickly however, in a pretty sterile atmosphere but I guess since the majority of the clientele were students, this is perfect when you are in a hurry between classes.

1  Thank marciebelle

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Food was good, but not great. Thai is my favorite, so I always trying to find it an every city I go. Nothing to write home about. Friendly service. Interesting desert selection, but generic and not really Thai related.

1  Thank VonClimax
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

Stopped in here after an SU basketball game so we didn't have to wait for traffic. Besides the fact that it's not very easy to find, it's amazing!! The Place is very well dictates & clean & there was plenty of seating. We all ordered the Pad Thai. It was probably some of the best Pad Thai any of its have ever head. Def work the trouble finding. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

Very good Thai food within walking distance of Syracuse University. Decent menu selections, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 21 September 2014

After a wonderful lunch here earlier this year we returned for dinner after watching the football game at the Carrier Dome. We were even more impressed this time. Our nephew who grew up in Thailand craved some good Thai food and we were not disappointed. We ordered a Satay appetizer. The chicken was cooked perfectly and the peanut sauce was spiced just right. For our main courses we decided to eat family style. We ordered a delicious Yum Woon Sen a salad with glass noodles and shrimp. A fish dish Pla Gra Tiem Prig Thai, tilapia, I think, spiced just right with lots of garlic. We Wilson ordered a lovely green curry dish and an order of Pad Thai. We enjoyed the Satay so much that we placed a second order. The three of us managed to finish all of this. It was outstanding. Can't wait to go back