“Really good Italian food”
Review of Francesca's Cucina

Francesca's Cucina
Ranked #13 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Really nice place, pleasant atmosphere, specially if you can sit in their back patio. Menu is big and portions are too. A really nice option for a special occasion. Make reservations because it tends to be full and really busy.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

From the moment you enter this establishment you know a special experience is about to happen. White linen tablecloths, a beautiful bar area and, a gorgeous patio awaits the diner. The "Hey Meatball" appetizer was a delicious treat. The homemade bread served to dip in marinara sauce was fabulous. The servers are professional, courteous and, helpful. This was by far, the best Italian food I've had in the Syracuse area. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I am so sorry that I didn't find this gem until my son's graduation weekend. What a remarkable experience. The staff was wonderful and attentive on a crazy busy Saturday evening. The food was incredible. I had one of the best pieces of Filet that I've ever had. It was juicy and tender, cooked perfectly. The gorgonzola mashed potatoes and the green beans were a great complement to the filet. Everyone in our group of eight enjoyed their meal.
The weather was a little suspect that day but cleared while ate. After dinner, we were shown their patio area. What a great space, I could imagine dining and drinking there when the weather is nice. We spent an hour there with an after-dinner drink sitting around a firepit and chatting.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I went on a Thursday it was kinda packed. The services was great. The food came in a timely manner. The waitress was good. The only thing I didn’t like was the fact when they pour the water it’s mostly ice and not enough water. The food was very hot. I think it needed a little more seasoning within the sauce but it was so good. Will definitely go back

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Parking is somewhat difficult however there is a lot available for Francesca's customers on the corner of N. State & Ash st. evening hours and weekends. Outdoor dining was not available as customers rave about it. Should be open for the summer. From the moment we entered until we left 2 hours later it was a great dining experience. We ordered a small antipasto for 4 of us which was plenty. The Italian wedding soup was great. We ordered gemelli angeloro with chicken, prosciutto, Utica greens & a nice hot bite. The Norwegian wolf fish was fantastic as was the pork rolled braciole with Utica greens. The cioppino was magnificent looking and tasting. All four meals hsd a great presentation. Our waiter Chris was over the top in the very best way. He was knowledgeable, friendly and very attentive and made our night a special event. This is Syracuse dining at its very best. Eight thumbs up from this happy group.

1  Thank Jerry Z