“Yum. That's all, just yum!”
Review of Gannon's Ice Cream

Gannon's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Gannon's homemade ice cream is so delicious. Sample any of them before choosing your own cone or cup or sundae or shake.

I had the HUGE single scoop sea salt in a cone. Had to go back to the counter to request a cup so that I could scoop the overage out of my cone to take home.

Although I'm not a fan of raspberries in ice cream, I even liked the chocolate raspberry that my husband got. (The delicious chocolate made up for it.) He loved it, though, and that's what counts.

Go, you won't be sorry. I believe the sign said they'll be open through December 21 weather permitting.

2  Thank Linda T
There are newer reviews for Gannon's Ice Cream

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've lived here for 2 years & finally had the opportunity to visit Gannon's for the first time in Sept of this year. My husband was. Hungry for something sweet after a well deserved day of working around the house & a nice dinner. So I decided to drive up the street & grab something. I got a triple banana split for him & an oreo earthquake for myself. To tell you something was delicious-it was. We've been back 3 more times for the same thing. If you havent been, please make a stop--they will reopen next year. They are now closed for the season.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Once again TripAdvisor did not steer me wrong. This is one of the best ice cream places I have ever been too.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Been going here for years because it's the best ice cream!!! Love the Peppermint Patty and Almond Bark (please bring them back). Our family also loves Charlie Brown.

1  Thank Cheryl w
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

So creamy and good!! Milky Way is my favorite. They seem to be a great supporter and have a great presence at local events.

1  Thank Vicki O