“Best Icecream ever!!!”
Review of Gannon's Ice Cream

Gannon's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

While the employees were all very young...they were extremely friendly and accommodating...the ice cream is truly delicious and serving size is very generous...while pricing is incredibly reasonable....wish we were staying longer so we could justify another visit!!!

There are newer reviews for Gannon's Ice Cream

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Gannon's makes excellent ice cream in unique flavors. Due to the quality of their product, the ice cream stand is always crowded. Fortunately, they have two satellite locations, including their newest location at DestiNY Mall in Syracuse.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

always has the best ice cream and sodas and the chocolate malt is one of the best we've had. Just friendly people a great place to meet up with friends and family

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Because we visited in April it wasn't too busy but I can see how popular this place much be! Ice cream was good. We sat in their outdoor space to enjoy. Fun visit. Shame it's 4+ hours to drive there from our house!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

According to my cousin, this is the original place of Gannon's Ice Cream. When I moved to Syracuse, he took me here for the first ice cream experience, and that was unforgettable. I had a small Peppermint Patty flavor. It was delicious. I'm so glad that Gannon's Ice Cream are opening in Destiny USA, I can almost have ice cream everyday.

1  Thank Vy L