“Amazing!!!”
Review of Gannon's Ice Cream

Gannon's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This place is, hands down, the best ice cream place around! A multitude of home made flavors that are all wonderfully created and delectable. Even the plain old cones are fresh and delicious! Add ice cream to them and it's a match made in heaven! My favorite is "crazy coffee". Coffee ice cream with chunks of fudge swirl, heath bar chunks; Kahlua coffee is another "yum". My bucket list would be to go everyday until I tried every flavor. I'd be as big as a house! Love, love this place!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I usually order an Oreo Earthquake & a Triple Banana Split for my husband. Great comfort food. My husband & I's treat on a monthly visit to our local ice cream location.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

While the employees were all very young...they were extremely friendly and accommodating...the ice cream is truly delicious and serving size is very generous...while pricing is incredibly reasonable....wish we were staying longer so we could justify another visit!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Gannon's makes excellent ice cream in unique flavors. Due to the quality of their product, the ice cream stand is always crowded. Fortunately, they have two satellite locations, including their newest location at DestiNY Mall in Syracuse.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

always has the best ice cream and sodas and the chocolate malt is one of the best we've had. Just friendly people a great place to meet up with friends and family