“Small but Yummy”

Carvel
Ranked #8 of 22 Dessert in Syracuse
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We went to treat the grandkids and was not disappointed. It s BOGO Free Sundae and they were nummy! Only drawback is there is no place to sit down other than picnic tables outside with no shade.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I personally know the owner as we do mobile events together. Never have we been disappointed with the product or service. The sundaes are delicious as are the cups and cones. Very consistently consistent. You won't go wrong here. Enjoy.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

A favorite summer stop for my husband and I! The girls are friendly, and knowledgeable, even offering our dog a treat! We have never been disappointed, whether it's a cone, a sundae or chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches to go, we have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Curiosity578474
Reviewed 26 February 2016

What more can you honestly say...Carvel is a quick and easy place to get an ice cream...plus it's delicious!!!

1  Thank Chuck1124
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I like Carvel Ice cream. I always get the same. My husband on the other hand likes their special featured ice cream. Nutella was first then Reese peanut butter cup ice cream. We have gone the last 2 times and the machines have not worked for the special flavor. Ice cream can come out runny at times. But, service is good and they try to accomadate. Personally I get the small chocolate soft serve cone. Mmmm....