“Excellent food.”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Well i will evaluate this establishment like so....Food was excellent, delicious. The service less so. The restaurant atmosphere is very nice. We were there for some great food and we had it in spades.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were 4 people on time for our reservation. Told me I never made a reservation while I was holding confirmation in my hands. Finally seated with a wonderful waitress--Dee. She kept apologizing for the wait for our main dish. Manager would NOT come over to the table. After sitting there for over an hour and a half, I got up to find him myself.He began screaming at me in the middle of the restaurant. Told me I was disgraceful and bad mouthing him to all of the tables. Said "get the hell out of my restaurant". All waitresses came over to us to apologize for his (Danny K) behavior. Dee wouldn't take a tip saying if anyone spoke about her mother that way she couldn't take any money. Needless to say, this is a restaurant I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemies. Susan D

5  Thank luckylady6024
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I'll start with the good: the wait staff and, most notably the waitress Kara, was amazing. On the other side of the coin, we waited for an hour and a half for entrees that were either overcooked or downright inedible. To add insult to injury, before the food even arrived we witnessed the owner of the place verbally assault and threaten to kick out a lone elderly woman for "complaining too much." When I expressed my disgust, I was told that they suspected the woman had a mental disorder (because that makes it ok?). The worst part of this was that the assault was audible to my guests and our children. Words cannot express my level of insult and disgust. Appalling experience at a place where a dinner valued around $100/person. If you're considering dining at Prime I would encourage you to head to McDonalds. At least there the owner will be courteous and your food will arrive on time and as described.

6  Thank 897christopherk
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for our 4 year anniversary dinner. Danny was able to accommodate us a table even though we did not have reservations--thank you! We ordered the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer and highly recommend it! Wonderful flavors. We each ordered steak with a side of their mashed potatoes, and were both in awe. This restaurant is on the pricey side, but you definitely get what you pay for! I'm sure we will be back (with reservations this time), for a nice meal!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Langlokt
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent steaks and salads, good wine list, warm and efficient service. Ate here on business on a Tuesday night. Owner was at the bar and said hello. Would recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017