“Advertised discount no longer available”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ray's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Tallman
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Ray's Pizza & Restaurant is everyone's favorite Italian restaurant in Tallman, New York, and surrounding areas. Here you will find a wide variety of pizza and Italian food that is available by delivery, catering, or dining in. Every day you will find unique specials offers and coupons. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed 16 December 2017

The pizza is good, and the food is about what you'd expect from a pizzeria. Don't be fooled by the online coupon offering a discount for ordering online - although it's been there forever and it used to work, it no longer applies the discount at checkout. I called the shop, and was told they used to offer it, and when I mentioned that it was still on the website I was told, "Yeah, we'll have to do something about that." I didn't get the 15% off advertised - nor did I get a very polite response. I'll order from somewhere else from now on.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Because of the very crispy crust (on the individual slices we ordered; we did not order a pie; sometimes this makes a difference. I have found that the crusts of pies, in general, in most pizzerias, are not as crispy as if one orders individual slices), this is now my father-in-law's new favorite local pizzeria. Although I found the crust to be a nice consistency--not too thin, not too thick or doughy--and the slices to be a nice size, and the cheese to be a good consistency, I found the taste of the pizza to be sort of non-descript. Perhaps it was the sauce that was not the most flavorful. My son ordered the penne ala vodka, and while the cashiers said that they didn't think that it was made with meat, it looked like there was meat in there, and my son tasted little bits of meat.

The restaurant, located in a strip mall, just south of Cherry La, on Rt. 59, although not the largest place in the world, has quite a few tables, harsh green walls, and a large mounted television, which was playing a kid's television station (and the movie, "Polar Express"), much to my son's delight. For him, and therefore for all of us, this made dinner at Ray's well worth it.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

The staff here is willing to please, but Ray's is just a bit more than a standard pizza, hero and salad experience. There is a variety of specialty pizza which for the most part is acceptable. Nothing super extraordinary. Pizza and sandwiches. OK

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This was the first place I ate when I moved to the area. Pizza was good. Prices were reasonable. I'd recommend for delivery although I ordered food one day and the next day they came to deliver the same order again which I did not place. That was a bit strange.