“Quick Lunch”

Nikko Hibachi Sushi & Lounge
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Description: We offer hibachi tables(chef comes out and cooks in front of guests, great for kids!) We also offer sushi, and other hot food.
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Stopping in Tarrytown on a trip to NJ. Location is great because you can zip right onto the Tappen Zee Bridge. We had one sushi lunch and one sashimi lunch with Miso soup. Excellent!!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I had been craving sushi for a week or so and knew this place was close to my hotel so I was looking forward to it.

I was not disappointed. It was later in the night so it was a little on the light side for guests. I was seated pretty quickly and service began just as quick. My server was very polite and attentive.

The menu has plenty of options, not just from the sushi bar but the hibachi as well. I went with Shrimp Shumai for an appetizer and the Sushi Dinner (which comes with salad or soup) for my entree. I opted for the miso soup.

Since I had to work I went with hot tea, but they have a full bar and a large wine selection.

The miso was some of the best I've had with a good, strong flavor. It was so good.

The Shrimp Shumai was next, which is an order 6 pieces. It was extremely good. I would've been happy with another couple of orders of this.

Then my Sushi Dinner arrived. Beautifully plated and very fresh! So fresh. It is a good assortment of fish and was well cut and put together. Absolutely delicious. You can see a photo of this dish in the photos. I have added it with my review.

Is you want sushi in the Tarrytown area, this is the place.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I visited Nikko Hibachi last night for the first time. I was not expecting much as I had not heard about this place and it's located near office buildings, hotels - not main restaurant street.... I had seen a sign for it when passing by and decided to try it.

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised. Food was good and the staff were friendly. My husband ordered salmon and the portion was quite large, not the usual portion you get at an Asian restaurant. I ordered one of the special dragon rolls and it too was very good. The place is huge and is great for parties and families. Although we did not go in to Hibachi room, it was quite full.

We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I live less than a mile from Nikko and eat there quite frequently. Their sushi is terrific and they present their platters quite nicely. Always fresh!
I also enjoy their Lychee Martini with extra lychees on a stick. the service is very attentive and accommodating.

If you haven't eatten there, I definitely would trying it ..

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I had my sons bday party here, the service was good and the food was amazing!
There's also a happy hour that I'm going to come back to!