“Best restaurant in Tivoli!!!”

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Tivoli
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love coming here! You won't be able to find Japanese food for miles because they would out-do the competition! I love the sushi and maki! Everything is so beautiful and a lot of care is taken when preparing the dishes! Best place to dine EVER!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I reside in central Columbia County, NY. Osaka (Tivoli, Dutchess Co.) is the BEST choice for a person who wants quality food at a reasonable price - bar none.

1  Thank dreddscott
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Very beautiful couple ! Marco and siyi ,friendly service! I always go with my mom ,we love to watch sushi chef Marco prepare ours food ,is ART! The fish is soooo fresh! California uni is amazing !

1  Thank vickyliu0528
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I love Osaka! If I'm in the mood for sushi, I go here, and only here!!!!! So fresh and Marco and Siyi are so nice and friendly! They are always inventing new dishes and staying on top of the latest new tastes! It's all about supporting local family businesses like this to keep our community strong! They are wonderful people and have great food! Gotta get a sake bomb and fried ice cream!!!!

1  Thank Nya3428
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to Osaka since it first opened and I get more and more impressed each time I come. They are constantly adding new delicious things to the menu, definitely the best place around!

1  Thank Maddie A