“Delicious”

Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Buffalo Roadhouse Grill is a locally owned and operated establishment where Buffalonians roam. Monday thru Friday lunch special starting at $5.99 and 2 for $15.98 meal deal choosing from 10 entrees Monday thru Friday from 4pm - 6pm. Menu includes steak, chicken, pulled pork, burgers and more. Entrees between $10 and $15. ASports Bar with HD TVS, Happy Hour, hometown team specials during the game and Patio. Convenietly located off interstate 290.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Delicious food....very filling. Had enough for the next day. We each got a special which included soup, salad, the meal and dessert. I didn't like any of the soups and was able to substitute a different side dish with NO upcharge.

1  Thank cc7872017
Jeff L, Owner at Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are sorry that you weren't pleased with any of our soups, however we are glad that our staff was able to substitute it with something of your choice! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Love the prime rib and Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup. Locally owned restaurant with a friendly and efficient staff.

1  Thank Davek1632
Jeff L, Owner at Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback! We love hearing that you enjoy our food, service and atmosphere. The prime rib and chicken wing soup are to die for! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We were busy all day and no one felt like cooking so we stopped here for supper. The rolls are so good warm and love their soft tasty butter. We had steak and it melted in your month. It's a little pricey but once in a while it's a good treat. You have to get their early to get a seat

2  Thank browneyes52
Jeff L, Owner at Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your meal! We hope that you come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Having eaten at the Texas Roadhouse, we thought we'd give this one a try. It's a lot smaller. Started with a cup of seafood chowder which was quite good. Had the pulled pork that came as a pile on a plate next to a baked sweet potato. Not the most appealing looking plate I've seen. No margaritas on the drink menu so tried the Alabama Slammer that was simply awful. Overall, we'll go back to the Texas Roadhouse. More atmosphere and better tasting food. At least you can get a Caesar salad instead of a "side salad' as a side.

Jeff L, Owner at Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Afternoon, we apologize for the late response and are truly sorry about your Buffalo Roadhouse Grill experience. We highly value food quality and we are dismayed when we hear that our food has fallen short of those expectations. Could you please provide your email address so that the owner of the restaurant, Jeff Lyons, can personally reach out and find out more about what happened?

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Felt like a steak for diinner and through that we would give this place a try, what a mistake. First I will start off by letting you know that the waitress that we had was very good, Well it was my wife and granddaughter along with my self for dinner. I will start with my granddaughter we ordered her a kids hotdog meal; which she only took one little bit and did not like it at all. My wife ordered the prime rib, which she said was good. I ordered the 16 oz. steak and I ordered it med rare; well it came to the table and looked ok and the waitress asked me to cut it in the center to make sure that it was cooked right. It was raw in the middle and she asked to take it back and I said please do. Well I waited just alittle bit and it appears that the owner brought the steak back to the table and just set the plate down and did not even ask to check and just walked away? Nice owner? Well I looked at the steak and it looked like they just stuck the stuck the steak in the cooking coals because it was black. I again cut into the steak and it was still rare? I stopped there and thought that this would be my last time coming hear. I dont recommend dinning hear at all when you have an owner walking around the place and not talking to his customers or even makeing sure that his customers are pleased with the service or food??? STAY AWAY!!!!!

Jeff L, Owner at Buffalo Roadhouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Good afternoon, Ron. We are truly sorry about our late response. We did not have access to Trip Advisor until just recently. We deeply apologize about your Buffalo Roadhouse Grill experience. We highly value food quality and customer service and we are dismayed when we hear that they have fallen short of those expectations. Could you please provide your email address so that our management team can personally reach out and find out more about what happened? Thank you.