“Delicious Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We have been frequenting this establishment for almost 2 decades, it still offers some of the best Thai food in the surrounding counties.
TomYum soup, red or green curry, Pad Gapow or Panang Beef, all perfectly prepared fresh, plentiful and mouthwatering.
It's a must try.

1  Thank steve y

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect... but glad to see that they offered Som Tum; spicy and delicious- best I've had since NYC. Also, my go to tofu Pad Thai, great flavors. Service was excellent... beverages cold and thurst quenching.

1  Thank chefhaick
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We went on a weekday, just before Thanksgiving, for lunch. The meal was wonderful as well as the service. I had the pad Thai to share and the chicken panang for myself. The only thing that was off was the setting. It was a bit American generic. Otherwise, I would not hesitate to recommend. If I remember correctly, they serve wine and beer, but no mixed drinks.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Best spring rolls and tempura ever. Michelle remembered my exact order the next night. Love this place.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Jasmine's 3 years ago when we were exploring Niagara falls and have talked about it since. We made the hour and a half trip up again recently for lunch. It is so good! Great prices, friendly service, and the food came out fast and hot. We highly recommend the crispy noodle appetizer. We wish we had a Jasmine's in our town!