“Service has been lacking”
Review of Franco's Pizza

Franco's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 118 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We don't cut corners at Franco's Pizza; that's why we prepare of all our ingredients fresh each day and serve square pizza that's up to 50% bigger than traditional rounds. We have catering packages for any size gathering along with 8 lunch specials with all your Franco's Favorites like slices, salads, subs and tacos. Order today and find out why we've been a Buffalo favorite for over 35 years!
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Franco's pizza is amazing, no doubt. As is the rest of their food. However, sometimes the service is AWFUL. My father ordered a pizza for delivery seeing as we had guests, and the delivery boy literally called him and insisted he meet him on a random street in our neighborhood because he couldn't find the house. Mind you, we've had pizzas delivered here for over a decade. Moreover, the management is apathetic and seemingly uninterested when their staff drops the ball. As someone who works in food service, I can assure you their job is not rocket science however sometimes it seems like the most simple of requests is too much to ask. Its convenience and the quality of the food are the only reason we haven't stopped going.

francos1979, Manager at Franco's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Brianna, we are terribly sorry to read about a miscommunication during a recent delivery. We thank you and your family for being loyal patrons over the years, and I would like to get to the bottom of this. Please reach out to me, Walt, at walt@francospizza.com at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband & I live a few streets away from the Boulevard location. We have ordered from here for yrs. The last few times on weekends, I think younger kids must be running it, our pizza was raw, wings were also raw, when we called to tell them about it, they said here's our manager. He was also a very rude kid, told us they would credit us because they would be closing in 20 mins.? Are you kidding?Then, my husband called the owner on Monday, he was just as unpleasant as the manager, SURPRISED? Said they only give credits & that the tax is not included, so that is not added onto your credit.? Now, We're really shocked!!! Then to find out, the pizza toppings are crazy priced! I asked if I could have green olives instead of black on my taco pizza, no problem. When the bill arrives, the green olives are charged $2.49 extra on the personal gluten free? They couldn't substitute them or tell you that, They nickel & dime you to death!!!!!

1  Thank Jodi H
francos1979, Owner at Franco's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Jodi- We are very sorry to hear about the service you recently received from us. We sincerely apologize and can assure you this is not a common occurrence. We’d like more information from you regarding the date/time you called so we can rectify these issues internally. We value our regular customers and we want to make things right with you as soon as we can. Please reach out to me, Walt at walt@francospizza.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Quick response, to our take out request. If you have not had Buffalo pizza try this. Neither thick nor thin, right in between. Great sauce, ingredient heavy toppings. Great value for the money.

francos1979, General Manager at Franco's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for the kind words about our Buffalo-style pies! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy us while visiting Buffalo, and we hope to serve you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Ordered twice now from Franco's and this is now our pizzeria of choice :) . Order was correct, tasted great and was on time!

francos1979, Manager at Franco's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us! We’re glad you enjoyed our food and we look forward to your patronage again in the future!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

me and my mom got subs delivered while was not feeling well due too my lupus acting up. Both our subs where very good and filled us up .

francos1979, Manager at Franco's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Carolyn, thank you for the feedback, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your subs!