“Unique Pizza Experience 12/15/17”
Review of Pi Craft

Pi Craft
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Description: Use the entrance on Koenig Rd. for the easiest way to enter into the plaza. There is ample parking in the rear of the restaurant.
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Out with 2 other couples. We had a very unanticipated experience at a pizza place.

You get in line and read their menu
The pricing for what you get on a pizza is amazing to me verses other pizzas I have had.

Two couples had the 12” each and the other couple had a 9” Pizza each

All of the pizza are custom made and you get to add numerous toppings. You can have numerous cheeses, and sauce or a white pizza.
The staff was very cordial and accommodating.

I myself had a garbage pizza
Baked in a fire fired rotating oven.
It was done in a few minutes

We were able to eat in.

I would recommend this not too common pizza place for a satisfying experience

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is great if your in a hurry or during a lunch break. The pizza once you order comes out in about 4 minutes, it's always great with a crispy crust. You pick your toppings from a selection in front of you.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

The toppings keep coming off in this pizza, because the base is thin and you can see it getting cooked. The half pizza, size of flatbread is called Pi ( don't know why). They have basil and similar healthy stuff for topping the pizza, the price is within budget.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I'm a local buffalonian. That being said, I think it's fair to assume that part of my upbringing was good pizza. So when I found out I was gluten free, I was heartbroken. Why? I couldn't have beer and pizza. And then I found pi craft! BEST. PIZZA. IN. BUFFALO. I can't say enough how amazing it is. The gluten free crust is sill gluten free tasting, but more of a flat bread feel. They have a completely separate area of toppings for gluten free people and change their gloves. They use separate utensils- the whole nine yards. The staff is knowledgeable as well on it. It's fantastic!

They offer a variety of options for you and make it in front of you. Therefore, you know exactly what's touching your food. It's amazing. I'm a regular- probably 3-4 times a month do I trek over and get a pizza because it's addicting. I'm not even kidding when I say that I dream of their pizza. I have never had a bad experience. The staff is personable and nice. They make good food and the store itself has a nice ambiance. If you're looking for good pizza, just stop and go right now. If you don't, I genuinely feel bad for you.

Great job Pi Craft!!! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Neat premise, owner involved in day to day operations, nice to see. We did it during restaurant week and it was good. I did find it to be a bit salty but some of that could have been my chosen toppings.
All and all a good experience and a pleasant environment where the owner or manager himself made our pizza and was very pleasant and helpful. Later while we were dining he had gone around to clean tables himself stopping to talk to people to make sure that they were happy and if he could get them anything. That to me was very impressive.
The portion was large enough that my wife and I actually at it for lunch the following day as well.