“Expensive for value”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Take out order from Clifton park was burnt and raw in center.
Variance in price from Troy location due to location. (higher priced)
If they are busy, do not go.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I had dinner here tonight with a friend. We both had the chicken parmesan pizza. This is a white pizza with lots of small chunks of breaded chicken and added ricotta cheese. We both thought it was great. Prices are very reasonable and staff were friendly and very efficient.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I love this place. I drive about 20 miles just to go have pizza here. It is fast, affordable, and delicious. I really love the chicken marsala and broccoli ricotta pizzas the best.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

My first time eating New York style pizza, and it was big, greasy, and absolutely awesome. I wish we had those where I live.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you like pizza by the slice with about 12 choices sitting there this is the place for you..Alot of different people eat here so you may be in for a suprise who you are eating with,

Been to I Love NY Pizza? Share your experiences!