“Second AND third try worse than the first”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #7 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Troy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Before I reviewed Dunkin Donuts based on the fact that I had moved away from the east coast and when I left, Dunkin Donuts was just a donut shop and had THE most delicious donuts and dozens of varieties. Now they are a fast food shop with very few donuts. I went back and tried their food. I got a mouth full of chemicals. The food was over cooked and literally tasted like it had been dipped in Clorox before serving it to me. I wrote Dunkin Donuts who claimed the chemical they use on their grills is safe for consumption. WHAT? They claimed someone must not have rinsed the grills well after cleaning and gave me a gift card to try again. I went back and got the same horrible, over cooked, chemical tasting food. I’ve got 4.00 left on my gift card. Anyone want it?

Reviewed 28 October 2017

much better than average dunkin donuts. spacious dining area, fresh stuff, helpful staff. no more to say.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Went to the dunkin doughnuts on hoosick street.
I was in line with my father in law to purchase a coffee and muffin.
There was a couple of young ladies in front of us and i overheard one of the ladies request a pumpkin mocha iced coffee. I thought that was a brilliant idea considering I'm getting the fall season itch. I ordered it just like the young lady in front of me did. Large with whole milk and 4 splenda. When i received my coffee, i was puzzled at its appearance. It looked like sespool water. Literally...... i went to my seat and commented to my father in law on its appearance. I took one sip and was appalled at the taste. It actually tasted like i would imagine sespool water to taste like. First there was no mocha, then there was no splenda. I actually looked at the young ladies coffee that I mimicked. (She was still in the establishment)
It looked nothing like hers. I went up to the counter and told the very same person who made my concoction that it was the worst coffee i have ever drank. I explained the errors in making a simple coffee. He looked at me as if i had 3 heads shrugged his shoulders and turned away from me. WOW!!!!!. my first instinct was to throw the (bleep)water at him and relish his response with punch in the throat. But what the hay.....it's only coffee. And these people want a $15.00 an hour wage?????

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Although not the most convenient drive thru having to cross a busy street, it was excellent service and beautiful two-story building.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good coffee - poor selection of doughnuts at this location. Quick, efficient service. As always, great coffee!