“Delicious food with fast service!”
Review of Ali Baba

Ali Baba
Ranked #11 of 219 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Was looking for a mediterranean restaurant in the Capital Region of NY. So happy to find Ali Baba! We had the lavash bread with yogurt sauce, the small sampler plate and curry ishkender. Food was scrumptuous. We will be back with family and friends!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

never had this type of cuisine before. guessed on a plate and did not disappoint in anyway. the pickled cabbage is amazing. came back for takeaway on my short trip.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have been keen to visit Ali baba long time ago and never had the chance until today!

-Saturday afternoon, was not so so crowded, place is not small at all as I thought. It was overall very nice!

-Service is amazing, friendly staff and cheerful

-Lavash bread is another story!!! Served very fresh, out of the oven and so hot and hugeeee! So yummy really with the yogurt salad they serve with.

-we had the small appetizer platter in which u pick five things, had hummus, eggplant salad, stuffed grape leaves and two other things. Very delicious. We had also two chicken platters which were extremely tasty!

-I would definitely tell my husband to join me next time as he would love to try that so bad!!

-A must go place.

1  Thank Cyrinaaaaa
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stopped to have a quick meal before a Troy Music Hall concert and were not disappointed. The waitress described several unfamiliar dishes. Opted for a large shared salad and chicken curry. Food was excellent and hot lavash with yogurt dipping sauce is addictive. Our friend purchased homemade rice pudding to go as a treat for later. Wow, it's the best I've had! Would not hesitate to do take out. Go with an open mind and try a few new dishes! Atmosphere is dated diner, but the food is terrific.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Great libanese food. A lot of options, goog price, good team. Take care with the hot spicy, if you are habitued with...

Been to Ali Baba? Share your experiences!