“Delicious espresso and cold brew!”
Review of Gimme Coffee

Gimme Coffee
Reviewed 10 September 2016

If you're a fan of Counter Culture, Intelligentsia, and cold brew this should be your coffee stop on Cayuga Lake!

We enjoyed cold brew, iced lattes, and cappuccino from Gimme Coffee during our stay in Finger Lakes and all beverages were smooth, rich, and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The best local coffee yet SO famous taste so good always and the snacks are good too I can not live with out this place

Reviewed 9 August 2016

My friend and I went to grab a quick coffee/tea. The chai was excellent, but a little pricey. The sitting area is small and every table/space was taken. We just took them to the car and drank on our way. We would rather have sat and enjoyed it in the shop.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Had iced brew at their Grassroots festival booth. Nice deep flavor, even on ice. Nice folks. My friend had a brownie that she said was " the best brownie I have ever had in my life," and she has had a few brownies in her day.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Recommended by friends, we stopped by on our way home. Settled in downtown Trumansburg. Great view. !!!!