Book now, pay at stay
US$129
US$110
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
All reviewsturning stonesmoking roomgaming floorjacuzzi tublate checkevent centeremerald restaurantnon smoking areaupstate nyeasy accesspeach blossomenjoyed my stayget awaygreat roomgolf coursesmokeplay
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Very much enjoyed our stay in the hotel. There were a couple downsides. Ironically we're not big gamblers, we just happened to have a free night stay. There's not much to do there if you don't gamble. The gym is $15 per visit, which includes the lap pool and jacuzzi. The accommodations are awesome though. We didn't much like the smoke smell throughout the place either. I suppose if you like to gamble and like the nightlife, it's a perfect place to stay!

Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 17 July 2015

I recently attended a business conference at Turning Stone and felt their hospitality could have been much better. I arrived around 11:30 AM and when I went to check in, I was told to return at 1:00 PM. I happened by the lobby at 12:40 only to discover that they were now checking people into their rooms so I got into a very long line and waited to check in. When I finally got to the front of the line I was informed that my room was clean, but not yet inspected and I would have to come back a third time to get my key! In the meantime, I couldn't help but notice that many of my conference attendee colleagues were being given room keys. This was quite aggravating and when I questioned the hotel clerk I was reminded that technically we weren't supposed to be able to check in until 3 PM and they were doing us a "favor" by letting us check in at 1PM. I simply do not understand why in the world hotel management can not predict these peak times and put more staff on duty to check people in and/or clean/inspect the rooms. I then returned 2 hours later to get my room key. Imagine how special I felt when I finally got to my room and looked out the window upon the glorious view (see photo)!

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank LJR1954
Reviewed 3 July 2015

The hotel was good except for the fact people are allowed to smoke almost all over the property. We knew this prior to staying but due to the fact the show we were seeing was at the event center on property we stayed even with all the smoke. It was really bad... Clothes and eyes paid the price! Poor due to the smoke.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Great place to see a show, gamble as long as you like and eat delectable dishes. Plenty of restaurants to please your pocketbook and palate. Action aplenty in the casino and entertainment to satisfy everyone's taste. The hotel rooms are comfortable and clean with free wifi and in-room coffee pots. Flat screen tvs and inviting bedding. Be prepared to walk a lot as the hotel and casino floors are quite large. Also, they do not allow alcohol in coolers in your hotel room. And, I did not find the reception desk personnel to be very welcoming. There is also free parking in the adjoining ramp.

Room Tip: Request a room close to the elevator or be prepared to walk a lot.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

For non smokers this is an awful location to stay! We have two little ones and we were hoping to use the pools and restaurants while we were in the area for family reunion and it was hard to do things like that bc of the smoke. Even in our room it smelled alittle like smoke and we had a non-smoking room! Also wasn't thrilled about the vallet attendant not holding the door for my double wide stroller and I know he saw me not once but twice as I tried to get through the double set of doors... One would think he would hold the door for a mom with two babies but not him! Also not crazy about the luggage cart not being allowed for our use without an attendant which makes it obligatiry for us to provide a tip...
All in all good trip but food was great at opal and peach blossom but would stay in Albany at the Hilton suites and drive further to our annual event as it's more family friendly.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family