US$125
US$85
Relax Inn(Rome)
US$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsturning stonecorner roomupstate tavernmini barnon smokingtable gamesnice roomparking garagebusiness meetinggreat showeratlantic cityfood courtevent centercentral nyshower headts steakhouseget away
Reviewed 12 September 2017

great stay awesome time gambling the hotel was beautiful. loved the fact there was a smoking floor at the hotel. rooms were clean bed was comfy. loved the valet parking. IT WAS FREE!!! over loved staying here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly B
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Just a great experience! I visit Vegas every year and it's nice to have world class accommodations and entertainment so close to home. Never have I had a bad experience there in well over 500 visits.
The staff are very professional and the hotel has always been above my expectations!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We had a short but nice stay the Turning Stone Resort. Valet parking and bellman take care of all your needs as you make your way to the front desk. Check in was vey simple. Shortly thereafter we were inside our very nice room. Not the largest for the price but nicely appointed and comfortable. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vsattui123
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Me, my sister and her boyfriend stayed for just one night. Our room had a great view and it was a beautiful room. The bathroom was big and updated. The casino is pretty big and the pay out is great. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank chandler d
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I decided to return to this resort because of the offer that they sent me for a free Hotel stay. I was upgraded to the tower. It sounded like a good deal so I took it. The room was on the 5th floor. The room was decent but showed a lot of wear and tear. It needs some updating. But i was only there for the night so I didn't complain. The bed was comfy. The shower pressure could of been a lot better. The view was that of the parking garage. But I was there to eat and gamble so I let all that slide. Don't expect much from the casino. The slots are worse than ever with decent payouts. It's obvious they're squeezing every bit of money they can out of the patrons here. Visited numerous lounges and bars. The atmosphere is nice. Drinks are a little high but not out of the norm for bars these days. Ate at the upstate tavern. That was very good. For me the slots aren't active enough to entertain me. Not sure I'll come back unless another room is offered.

1  Thank Harold V