US$154
US$48
US$90
Relax Inn(Rome)
US$70
All reviewsturning stonecorner roomupstate tavernmini barnon smokingtable gamesnice roomparking garagebusiness meetingcasino floorgreat showeratlantic cityfood courtevent centercentral nyshower headts steakhouse
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I am not one to complain, EVER. But, I have to let the public know that I stayed at TSC (Tower) Room 615 on October 8, 2017. This is no Motel 6, it is a fancy hotel with rent! I woke up the next morning with a bug bite on my forehead, not thinking much about it, went about my day. The next morning, I woke, I had bed bug bites (at least 10) all down my left arm and shoulder. I live alone and my apartment is very clean, and I do not have bed bugs. I called the concierge and they transferred me to housekeeping who later called me back and said they found nothing. They never offered an apology or any consideration. Irritated, I called back, told my story over and over again, transferred to several different people and finally hung up on (by hospitality supervisor). I would have thought that they would at the very least taken responsibility, and offer an apology, or some free play or a comp night in the Lodge? BUT NO, no phone call back no consideration. I was very surprised that they took no effort to provide me with assurance that this problem was going to be resolved. BEWARE.

Room Tip: Avoid Tower Room 615
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank hopejohn0
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

These types of issues are taken very seriously at Turning Stone and we made sure to reach out to you as soon as we learned of your concerns. However, after a thorough investigation and inspection by our entomologist, we found that there were definitively no bed bugs in this room.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We went to the casino and stayed for a night and for a concert. Rooms have been updated since we were there last. We always like to get a tower corner room. It has a hallway entrance, but then has two rooms within that entrance. One with a king and other with 2 queens. Our friend usually rents the 2 queens. Nice shower. Beds are ok, but square pillows. Really like the new wood floors. Casinos is large with lots of games. There is a smoking and a non-smoking area. Machines are usually a little looser after 11:00 pm. Casinos has nice places to eat also.

1  Thank Donna T
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Donna,

Thank you for staying with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went to the turning Stone for a business conference. Ended up staying in a nice room and spent some time in the casino. I found the casino to be very inviting and friendly. I even won to couple of bucks. Nice property well-maintained plenty of spots to eat and a great coffee shop. They had complimentary valet parking which made it easy in and out I wouldn't have found this being from Texas without a business trip but was glad I did.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 12 September 2017

great stay awesome time gambling the hotel was beautiful. loved the fact there was a smoking floor at the hotel. rooms were clean bed was comfy. loved the valet parking. IT WAS FREE!!! over loved staying here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly B
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Just a great experience! I visit Vegas every year and it's nice to have world class accommodations and entertainment so close to home. Never have I had a bad experience there in well over 500 visits.
The staff are very professional and the hotel has always been above my expectations!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends