“My favorite asian restaurant”
Review of Peach Blossom

Peach Blossom
Reserve with OpenTable
Peach Blossom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Peach Blossom incorporates primarily Chinese and Thai Cuisine. Both are well known for their variety, fresh ingredients, unique blend of flavors and their sweet to spicy flavors. We have created a menu blending authentic Chinese Cuisine and worldly American flare. Our chefs create innovative, artistic and succulent dishes that not only satisfy your palate but delight your eyes.
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is my favorite asian restaurant. Its always fresh, and comes out quickly. I love the spicy scallops and steak. It's worth it to go here even if you are not going to gamble at TS.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is not the best Chinese food I have ever had but certainly pretty good and better than average. The service was nice and efficient and they managed our table of seven quite well. I would go back here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I must admit that I was "up in the air" about whether to give this place a '3' or a '4', as I could have justified either score. For the hefty price, Peach Blossom delivers a meal that is OK, although I've had much better Chinese food. Our group didn't order appetizers, but had just main courses, which run between the mid-$20s through the $30s range, which is a little higher than many Chinese restaurants. The interior decor is quite attractive. The service is plentiful, but rather disorganized at times. I had three different people come over and try to take my entree dish away before I was finished eating it. Our main waitress was very helpful; I asked for "something to add some heat to the dish," and she returned with a divided plate with three different pepper/mustard sauces, which was wonderful. The rest of our meal was brought by all different people so that identifying our main waiter/waitress was difficult.

My main course was stir-fried shrimp and scallops.I might have read the menu wrong, because the dish I got was deep fried shrimp and scallops...VERY deep fried, with a batter that made each piece of seafood huge (and tough to determine what I was eating). The seafood got lost in the battering and effectively hid the flavor. It was very filling, but not in the way I would have liked.

I might be willing to try this place one more time, but only ordering dishes that were not fried. For the higher prices in this place, I'm afraid I have to grade it a '3'.

Turning S, Guest Relations Manager at Peach Blossom, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you for sharing this informative review with us. We do read all of our reviews, and we appreciate your great feedback. Thank you for choosing Peach Blossom, and we do hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is a lovely restaurant in The Turning Stone Casino & Resort. The service is top notch, the food excellent and the ambiance was first class. We were celebrating our 35th anniversary and we picked this restaurant and we were glad we did. We had the Fried Shrimp Spring rolls and Steamed Pork Dumplings for appetizers, both were excellent.
My wife had Chicken with Ginger for her entree which she liked immensely. I had the Happy Family plate which had prawns, scallops, chicken and roast pork sauteed with vegetables in brown sauce. This meal made me feel Happy....You will get enough white or fried rice to feed an army.
We recommend the Peach Blossom restaurant.
Boston Bob

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Reviews are only as useful if the person writing and the person reading have similar expectations. So, I live in Australia. We are very close to Asia and eat Asian food all the time. I travel to Thailand, South East Asia, China and Japan regularly. I love my Asian food and after 2 weeks in the USA I was dying to get some original Asian food that was flash fried with spice, fish sauce and authentic flavours. Unfortunately what I got was the standard USA-Asian dishes covered in various sugar syrup sauces. Hey, I guess that's what the regular audience wants. For me it was a big dissapointment

Thank you for sharing your review with us, and we do hope you visit us, or Turning Stone's other award-winning restaurants, during your next visit.