“BEST LASAGNA”
Review of Pino Bianco

Pino Bianco
Reserve with OpenTable
Pino Bianco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Experience Italian dining at its finest at the all new Pino. From Italian - American classics to new favorites, Pino Bianco offers a casual yet sophisticated dining setting, and Bar Pino is the place to sip on a perfect glass of wine. Find all in the midst of the premier Turning Stone Resort Casino. Pino Bianco & Bar Pino Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm Pino Pronto 11am - 11pm: Daily
Reviewed 15 September 2015

You must order the Lasagna and have a great glass of wine with it. I have to recommend the Rodney Strong Marlot matches beautifully.

1  Thank Pam S

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We ate on a Wednesday night and although the restaurant wasn't full, we had to wait. We went into the bar, where the hostess seemed to forget we were waiting. But the bartender did go and secure us a table. The drinks, the appetizers, the entrees were all very good.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We were at the Turning Stone Casino/Resort last week and decided to dine one evening at the Pino Bianco and we had a wonderful meal. I ordered the Sea Bass & my boyfriend ordered the Filet Mingon... They were both great dishes and cooked to perfection. We will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and though at first we were underwhelmed at the service and overall inexperience of the hostess, the managers and our server went above and beyond to make our evening wonderful! Serena and Daniel were phenomenal, as was the other restaurant manager (did not get her name). We were never without a full glass of water and treated with a special appetizer and dessert, which was very kind!

Thank you for making this a memorable evening for us and a wonderful dining experience! We will be back!

Reviewed 22 August 2015

This restaurant is in the Turning Stone Casino. We are not casino people, but I took my boyfriend here for his birthday. We chose this place specifically because a friend had raved about the chicken riggies, which my boyfriend tries at every Italian restaurant that has them.

I called to make sure the online menu had not changed and also wanted to ask about the difference between the two venues, Pino Bianco and Pino Pronto. Af tirst I was disappointed that no one was available to take my call, but I left my number and was very pleasantly surprised when my call was promptly returned by someone who transferred me to the chef. Both the initial responder and the chef were very pleasant and helpful on the phone and answered my questions, inviting me to call back if I had any more questions or concerns.

I made a reservation online. The form provides a place to make requests, so I asked for a quiet table fitting for a birthday celebration. When we arrived we were given a very nice quiet corner table and were greeted by our server who offered congratulations on the birthday celebration, without our saying anything about it. She did a nice job of explaining the specials, but we already knew he was having the chicken riggies.

Service continued to be very good, with the water glasses refilled frequently and the manager stopping by our table to inquire if everything was going okay. The chicken riggies, according to my boyfriend, were excellent. They were served hot and with a bite, just enough spiciness to make them interesting but not overwhelming. He put them in his top three, which include Frankie's in Old Forge, NY, and The Retreat in Liverpool, NY.

We were pleasantly surprised when the server brought a complimentary single-serving birthday cake for him at the end, an excellent chocolate ganache with ice cream. She did bring an extra spoon so I could have a taste.