“Last Time at Nirchi's ... May as Well go to Little Caesars”
Review of Nirchi's Pizza

Nirchi's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Sorry to say it - but the last few times it's been the same ... poor quality - mushy mucky pizza. Crust isn't good - wayyyyyy too much sauce - just doesn't taste good any more. This time really is the last time. Sorry Nirchi's - I used to enjoy you - but not any more.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great pizza here. Always has been.

Pros:
• Great selection of different flavors and toppings.
• Their pizza is very consistent and you always know what to expect and what you’re getting.
• If you’re a traveler passing through…this is one of the area’s top pizzas. It isn’t a straight mozzarella cheese topped pizza like some areas, it’s a blend of different cheeses.

Cons:
• The staff leaves much to be desired. The last time I was here, I ordered the special, as I always do. I got my slices and when I inquired about my drink, she gave me a blank stare and then proceeded to turn her back to me and chit-chat with the other girls. Ok… not a big deal but not professional at all. I just left.

Nirchi’s has a long steeped history in our area. So if you’re looking for what us locals eat for pizza…here it is. Give them a try. I just hope you get better service than I did.

1  Thank Willof72
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I LOVE this place. I always get FRESH pizza. They make AMAZING medium boneless wings. My boyfriend and I go here at least once a week. Always good service. They are fast. You can eat in or carry out. Always good food. Good prices, too.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Have been here twice. First time while family ordered subs and everyone was very happy with theirs.Second time we had pizza from there and was excellent.
Seems to be a place frequented often by Binghamton U students
so you can be sure it is good and reasonably priced !

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This is quick pizza, salad, subs, on the run and extreme casual. Very tasty and lots of choices. Family friendly and great for students conveniently located by the campus.

Been to Nirchi's Pizza? Share your experiences!