“Great pizza”

Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

There pizza is excellent and they have several varieties to choose from. If you go at lunch time, you may have a bit of a wait. Bring your appetite and enjoy.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We often stop in for a few slices of pizza when we do not want to get a large sheet. It is especially good with SO many different choices. The ONLY time we were a bit disappointed is when we got there in the middle of the afternoon when there were few customers and the pizza had been sitting for awhile. Other that that, it is excellent.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Sorry to say it - but the last few times it's been the same ... poor quality - mushy mucky pizza. Crust isn't good - wayyyyyy too much sauce - just doesn't taste good any more. This time really is the last time. Sorry Nirchi's - I used to enjoy you - but not any more.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great pizza here. Always has been.

Pros:
• Great selection of different flavors and toppings.
• Their pizza is very consistent and you always know what to expect and what you’re getting.
• If you’re a traveler passing through…this is one of the area’s top pizzas. It isn’t a straight mozzarella cheese topped pizza like some areas, it’s a blend of different cheeses.

Cons:
• The staff leaves much to be desired. The last time I was here, I ordered the special, as I always do. I got my slices and when I inquired about my drink, she gave me a blank stare and then proceeded to turn her back to me and chit-chat with the other girls. Ok… not a big deal but not professional at all. I just left.

Nirchi’s has a long steeped history in our area. So if you’re looking for what us locals eat for pizza…here it is. Give them a try. I just hope you get better service than I did.

1  Thank Willof72
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I LOVE this place. I always get FRESH pizza. They make AMAZING medium boneless wings. My boyfriend and I go here at least once a week. Always good service. They are fast. You can eat in or carry out. Always good food. Good prices, too.

Been to Nirchi's Pizza? Share your experiences!