Residence Inn Binghamton
US$125
Parkway Inn(Vestal)
US$70
US$51
All reviewsfull kitchenservice roadliving roomseparate buildingstwo storybit hard to findvanity areawafflesupon checkfirst floorniagara fallsbreakfast areabusiness tripabove averagecomplimentary breakfastfireplacebinghamton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Is a good place for a couple nights. Rooms looks clean and on good shape. I received a discount but anyway rates are good too. Hotel offered breakfast, such as scrambled, hot coffee, etc.
I recommended

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Deb_Davern, Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear alza007:
Thank you for the nice review! We hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

last week i checked in to the residence inn in vestal and upon check in I ran into a clerk by the name of Nick , He was very professional and friendly he had 3 guest ahead of me and he kept his cool acknowledged all of us and let us know he will be right with us with a smile on his face. I have gone to other hotels but something about this clerk made me want to tell marriot you have a true gem on your staff. we got talking and he explained to me he was vaguely new but he had a great attitude for a sales person he seemed like he loves what he is doing Great choice in having nick part of the Marriott team and good luck to you in your future nick

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Deb_Davern, Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you so much for the terrific review and the kind words about our staff. We hope you will be staying with us again when your travels bring you to the Binghamton/Vestal area.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

It's like a fully furnished 2-bedroom townhouse, with dishes and pots and pans and a dishwasher, for less than the Courtyard by Marriott that's right up the road. Neighbors were noisy, but the front desk quickly put an end to that. If you're going to be in the Binghamton area, definitely check out this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Deb_Davern, Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for such a terrific review! We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you to the Binghamton/Vestal area.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

the staff here are awesome but one staff member has stood out to me since i have been staying here on an off for 2 months his name is nick he's the new guy but this dude rocks every time i pull up he has my room card ready to go and he is the only one who has called me to see how my room is so my hats off to you nick keep up the good work ....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank scottmorton1987
Deb_Davern, Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Nick couldn't have been more pleased about the personal mention and we are happy he has joined our team. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

My family and myself had high expectation from this Hotel being a Marriott and a recommendation from a friend. Sadly we realized installations were not well kept, odor of friendly pet place, rooms had dirty handles in closet rooms, doors etc. And toilet was a disgrace, It is a shame because staff were friendly and accommodating. Rooms have a fire place and logs available for purchase at front desk, nice kitchenette and space. We are not coming back here.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Deb_Davern, Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we sincerely appreciate all of our reviewers that help us know where our attention needs to be focused. I am sorry that we fell below your expectations during your recent stay. This information has been forwarded to the appropriate hotel team to ensure this is an isolated incident moving forward.