“Customer Service Fail”
Review of Double O Grill

Double O Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Double O Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Wappinger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wow! After incorrectly billing my card, it took several people and over 1/2 an hour to finally provide me with a void; although of course tying up my account for days. Mistakes do happen, but to tie up a party of 10 on Easter Sunday for the restaurant’s own error, without so much as a cookie for my wee granddaughters (who waited far more patiently than their Nana), is simply unacceptable. Farewell Dbl O.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Recently went for a business dinner. While waiting for associates, decided to have a drink at the bar. Service was terrible, as numerous bartenders walked by me without acknowledgement. Instead they were chi chatting and washing glasses( at 6PM on a Friday night). When the order was finally taken, I noticed a foul odor coming from behind the bar, which I recognized immediately as coming from a bar drain( having bar tended before) . So if the bar drains are not being properly maintained, one can only guess what goes on in the kitchen. Food was mediocre at best, and wait staff was both slow and untrained. Pass

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the Double O twice and was pleased both times.
Very friendly, attentive and prompt staff. The food is served hot and all at once. Everything was great but my issue was with the burger, it was Ok, it doesn’t appear to be freshly made. My guess they are frozen This Was the reason for the three star review. Kinda shocked all the other meals where great, then the burger fell short. Having a burger that stands out is important . All the other meals where very good. Deserts are yummy. I will return but not for a burger.

1  Thank LA915x
Reviewed 27 February 2018

A very decent, clean restaurant with good food, and a very fine
staff. It should not be overlooked, particularly if you enjoy sitting
at well decorated bars. There is also a pleasant, but limited table
arrangement outside, obviously for warmer weather.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner. Very nicely decorated, very nice staff. I’ll definitely be back. I had chicken starrito. Delicious
My husband had skirt steak. Delicious
Veggie’s Delicious.