“revolting, disgusting, will never go back.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spring Chinese Restaurant I
Ranked #50 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Tonight I found a BEETLE in my lo mein. I used to love this place, but needless to say I will never be returning and will report to the health department. Truly disappointed and forever grossed out.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I used to eat here every week but the original owners sold the place and the food is just not the same.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Great place for really good Chinese food. Their boneless spare ribs are great as is the General Tso chicken. Place is always clean and the owners are very nice. Lunch specials are also really good and the fried rice fresh and loaded with stuff. Plenty of room to sit and enjoy your lunch or dinner.