Warwick Motel(Warwick)
HIExpress.com
US$101
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

James Motel(Monroe)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
US$98
US$135
SleepInn
US$99
QualityInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Middletown)
US$107
All reviewspancakesat homethe ownerplace to staybed and breakfastb and bhistoric districtwarm waterfarm fresh eggscomfortable roomsan amazing hostwent out of her wayprivate bathroomlook forwardhearty breakfastmakes you feelin town
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We just finished our stay at the Warwick Valley B&B. It was incredibly charming with a great location, and delicious breakfast. Loretta was an amazing host, and she provided us a small mini fridge in our room for our 6 month old's bottles. I would recommend this B&B!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you Erika! I enjoyed meeting all of you; especially baby Daisy!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Extremely comfortable bed. Restaurant quality breakfast. Prime location whether on foot or with a car.

Highly recommended.

Boyfriend and I stayed here for a night in the town of Warwick. Charming place for a country get away just off the main street. Features the ambiance of covet worthy antiques, is immaculately clean, had a delicious farm to table breakfast, and was delightfully hosted by Loretta.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I love what I do and it is a pleasure hosting people who appreciate everything that goes into presenting my home as I do and preparing breakfast. It is made with love:)

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were invited to Warwick NY by the mayor to witness the opening of the time capsule on 5th August which was buried in 1967. We had no idea what a fabulous experience it would be staying at Warwick Valley B&B. Loretta is one of the warmest people I have ever met and went out of her way to make our stay wonderful. The house is an absolute delight and I can't find enough words to say how good the breakfasts were!! The location is quiet but ideally situated for walking to restaurants etc within a few minutes. So this is the place to stay......no question!! Thank you Loretta you're a star x

Room Tip: I would imagine every room is good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Christine, what a pleasure is was hosting you and Stephen for Warwick's 150 year anniversary! I truly enjoyed meeting both of you. If I visit England again, I will look you up:) Thank you for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Had a lovely overnight! Rooms were clean and comfortable. It had been a while since I last stayed in a B&B and this was the first time I had done so traveling with one of my children. We both loved the breakfast (vegan options). Its less than a 1/2 mile walk to the village shops/restaurants and a quick drive to a few wineries. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

I am sorry I missed your review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write one; and, a glowing review at that! I am grateful to all of my guests, especially those who take the time to write a review. Reviews are so helpful to prospective guests and future business:)

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I'm sure it's NOT just because the wedding that brought us to Warwick was so full of love and magic... Loretta, her home and her hospitality were second to none. There is beauty at every turn, inside the house and out. An easy walk takes one into town, where there is so much to enjoy. Starting each day with an imaginative, delicious hearty breakfast (including GREAT coffee) didn't hurt. I look forward to finding a reason to return. And I INSIST on staying connected to Ms Breedveld, the Innkeeper. She was the best part. PS. will share bird photos- lots of Audubon birding sights nearby!

Room Tip: some rooms have more windows/light. There is one room without it's own bathroom... perfect for family.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Lorra, you're the best!!! It was such a pleasure to meet you and Benjamin (charming young man). Life is even better when I am blessed with meeting people like you. I look forward to seeing you again:)