Warwick Motel(Warwick)
HIExpress.com
US$101
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

James Motel(Monroe)(Great Value!)
US$152
SleepInn
US$99
QualityInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Middletown)
US$121
SleepInn
All reviewspancakesat homethe ownerplace to staybed and breakfastb and bhistoric districtwarm waterfarm fresh eggscomfortable roomsan amazing hostwent out of her wayprivate bathroomlook forwardhearty breakfastmakes you feelin town
Reviewed 28 March 2007

We stayed 5 nights at this cozy Bed and Breakfast. Comfortable beds, clean and attractive rooms, pleasant common area with fireplace, delicious food, friendly and welcoming Owner, lots of local tourism info. Appropriately priced, good value. Well located for Orange County, NY tourism and medical. We will return!

Stayed: March 2007
Indianapolis, IN.
Reviewed 14 October 2004

I travel on a regular basis to NY for work and find this B&B to be a comfortable and restful retreat. The beautiful setting, great service, and wonderful hospitality rate 5 stars in my book, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Plan to take in the village shops and great places to eat all within walking distance with lots of antique homes and churches to see along the way. Ask the inkeeper if you need suggestions on activities she is a wonderful help and knows all the special places to help you get the most out of your trip and make it memorable!

Hello,

I am the owner of the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast. You had the unfortunate experience of visiting when I was out of town years ago. I didn't know, until now, how to reply to your review.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for your experience here and would like to extend a free night stay to you. If you are pleased with your next visit, I would ask that you remove your review.

Your free night would need to be booked within 7 days of the date of your stay based upon availability. This offer is good for 30 days.

I look forward to hearing from you and truly would appreciate the opportunity to change your opinion of my home.

845-987-7255

Key West, FL
Reviewed 30 September 2004

I was on consulting assignment in Warwick from May through October, 2004. Stayed every week and many weekends (40 days straight at one point)at Warwick B&B and received nothing but excellent service in all respects. Reading the existing negative ads almost makes me think they are referring to another Inn! The breakfast offers fresh fruit, a choice usually of eggs, bacon/sausage, toast/English muffins, often cobbler, and also pancakes and french toast on occasion. Room service was also excellent--clean linens, towels, etc. Also high-speed internet access in every room free of charge. This B&B is a quality place with friendly management and staff.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded 8 April 2011

i just replied to the wrong review and did that wrong as well! I thought I was replying to the person who wrote it, please call me! 845-987-0191

City, State
Reviewed 20 February 2003

I agree with your assesment of the inn. We had a terrible time at the breakfasts, the assistant to the innkeeper was very rude. We could not believe we had spent all that money,and gotten such terrible service.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded 8 April 2011

I am the owner of the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast. I apologize for the unfortunate experience this visitor had when I was out of town years ago. I didn't know, until now, how to reply to a review.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for that person's experience here and would like to extend a free night stay to that person. If they are pleased with your next visit, I would ask that the review be removed.

The free night would need to be booked within 7 days of the date of stay based upon availability. This offer is good for 30 days.

I look forward to hearing from the reviewer and truly would appreciate the opportunity to change his/her/their opinion of my home.

If I don't hear from them, can I please get this review removed. It has been 8 years and I only have excellent reviews since then.

845-987-0191

NY,NY
Reviewed 20 February 2003

We found the bed and breakfast to be too expensive for the service that we recieved. There was something very uncomfortable about the service and the place. I would not refer this place to others.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member