“Great chinese food!”
Review of Asian Delicacies

Asian Delicacies
Ranked #35 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Everything we have gotten has been great ~ nice family owned establishment where "all hands are on deck" :)

Reviewed 18 September 2016

It was a warm, beautiful summer evening and we were planning a picnic at the Warwick Drive in Movie Theater. This restaurant was conveniently located across the road from the theater. Two separate groups of Asian folks were ordering food when we arrived. I interpreted this as a sign that the food would be delicious and I was not proven wrong!

So, based on the positive reviews off we went to this lovely warm, welcoming Chinese Restaurant. The space was small, very clean and nicely decorated with Asian decor. There was no waiter service. Many folks were ordering food for take out and others ordered their food and sat at the nicely decorated tables.

Complimentary self-serve tea and water were available while we awaited our meal.
The food was fresh and reasonably priced. Their menu was extensive, typical of a take-out Chinese restaurant. I will definitely order take-out again when in the area.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

My family and myself where visiting family in Warwick the past weekend. For lunch, we stopped in here. Its a very, very small Chinese food location. You walk in, theres about 5 seats, and the order section. Its the run of mill Chinese menu- lo mein, meats, seafood dishes, fried food- prices arent cheap, but not crazy, so average prices. $40 for 4 lunches, not the cheapest... Food came out fast. I wont give over 3 stars because nothing really "stood out"- very basic, for sort of higher prices. My veggie lo mein was decent- however, all 3 people who got chicken in their dishes said it was kind of chewey/bland. Just your average local town Run of the mill Chinese joint.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

This was a 3rd time take from here. So far, the food has been decent, the place is very clean. It seems they are doing well, a constant turnover of customers in and out. I think it's a bonus, since Warwick does not have a good asian/Chinese take out. Wonton soup,spring rolls, chow mein, low mein,fried rice,moo goo chicken dish and a few others over the past visits have been very good. None of the dishes, even fried dishes did not have a heavy greasy taste.
Staff has been very friendly every time. Our order has always been accurate. This is a newer establishment so they may need to work out some of the creases, but so far they are doing well. They do have a few booths if you choose to eat there.

1  Thank ChantillyLace28
Reviewed 16 January 2016

I tried this place as it is new and I was looking for good Chinese food. It did not disappoint. The food was great. The service was great. I like that you can place order online. Try it!!