“Great romantic restaurant ”

20 Degres Sud Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 178 Restaurants in Grand Baie
Price range: US$23 - US$54
Cuisines: Deli, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

No one can fault the settings or the food at this lovely little boutique restaurant. We stayed at the hotel and only ate here twice during our 10 night stay but both times were very enjoyable. It's quite a formal setting and the menu is a little pricey and would class it as a 'special evening out' kinda restaurant. I guess because we stayed here we felt we had seen it / done it but actually is a really lovely place to eat. The staff are very attentive and the restaurant itself is set in a conservatory style room over looking the bag with a New England feel to the decorator.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food is exceptional, service fantastic and whole experience is just great as a celebratory experience. Its in a wonderful setting too. Its upmarket at a boutique hotel and the prices are fair for food, expensive for alcohol, not unusual. Food is good quality and there is a good selection of wine and alcoholic drinks.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I've been here a few times now, and really love this restaurant. The staff are wonderful, friendly and attentive. I think there is alot of choice and they also have specials. There is a really relaxed ambience, comfortable chairs and lovely decor with live music in the evening. One of my favourite hotels and restaurants. If your in Mauritius, I would highly recommend you visit this restaurant. (I would also recommend you stay at the hotel too - nice, relaxing and peaceful).

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Food,service,view fantastic,highly recommended!I will definitely return during my next visit to Mauritius.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

This was such an amazing dining experience for me and my fiance. Everything from the welcoming to leaving was fantastic. I had a tuna dish and my other half had a lamb with peanut sauce dish which were to die for. I'd happily rerun any day.