“Great Staff and location!”
Review of Divers'Ocean

Divers'Ocean
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice and knowledgeable staff, the shop is somewhat smallish but well equipped. We had fantastic dives!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This was my first dive and was a little nervous. But the friendly instructor Mr. Robo made it all easy. The staff was extremely professional. Even got a refund when my wife backed out of dive at the last moment. Cheers!! I was really nervous going in the water, but with Robo's guidance soon overcame my nervousness. Had an amazing experience underwater. Thanks Warren for the photographs.

Pro Tip: Don't book through your tour operator. Go to the establishment and book yourselves or through the hotel if you are staying in Le Grand Bleu. You will always find it cheaper.

3  Thank Tapash G
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a great underwater experience in Mauritius thanks to Divers Ocean. Putting my mask on after 4 years was amazing. I could again feel the freedom and silent of scubadiving. For my husband, it was his first dive and everything went perfectly well thanks to the team. The plus point is they have hindi speaking monitors who can teach and communicate easily with those who are less confortable in english for an adventure like that.
And of course, thanks to Pascal for his welcome !!!
Hope to be back again soon.
Cheers all !!
Clementine & Rishabh

1  Thank Clementine D
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Excellent Experience! Not to be missed! it was my first time diving and my boyfriend has his advanced however they catered for both well. I did two dives. Found them very supportive and gave me confidence. I was shown lots of beautiful fish and even a manta ray! I felt very safe and had good instruction. I would highly recommend them and would definitely do a dive with them in future! Thank you Mi Mi for a memorable special experience!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We went to this Diving Center as it had great reviews and was just next to our Hotel. The team is good, were patient enough during the training session on the lagoon. Since it was my first dive, we went down about 6 m and stayed there for quiet good time. Overall a fantastic experience!