“Under water was amazing”
Review of Divers'Ocean

Divers'Ocean
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This was out of the world. It was my first time and the only time when i went to the sea bed. They took me in a ferry to the center where the underwater tours commence. One by one the tourists were going down to the sea bed. we had to remove all clothes and wear oxygen masks and footwear. At first I hesitated but then there is beauty inside.

The guide takes you down to the sea floor by descending from the boat or ferry. Then I was very afraid being supported by the mask only. The guide is experienced and help you and gives you confidence. When you see others around you, then you feel comfortable. The guide shows around for 20 minutes. There are colorful corals and fish and you will definitely enjoy.. It is totally quiet and never have we experience such quietness and calmness. after roaming for sometime then you are guided back to the boat. Then you miss what you have just seen.

So enjoy..

1  Thank Amit N

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I've never dived before, and hence was apprehensive about doing this. Tripadvisor helped me select a good place to Dive and it was correct. Excellent experiece. I did the baptism of dives, ie first dive. great experience

2  Thank dadmomandtwoboys
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice and knowledgeable staff, the shop is somewhat smallish but well equipped. We had fantastic dives!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This was my first dive and was a little nervous. But the friendly instructor Mr. Robo made it all easy. The staff was extremely professional. Even got a refund when my wife backed out of dive at the last moment. Cheers!! I was really nervous going in the water, but with Robo's guidance soon overcame my nervousness. Had an amazing experience underwater. Thanks Warren for the photographs.

Pro Tip: Don't book through your tour operator. Go to the establishment and book yourselves or through the hotel if you are staying in Le Grand Bleu. You will always find it cheaper.

3  Thank Tapash G
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a great underwater experience in Mauritius thanks to Divers Ocean. Putting my mask on after 4 years was amazing. I could again feel the freedom and silent of scubadiving. For my husband, it was his first dive and everything went perfectly well thanks to the team. The plus point is they have hindi speaking monitors who can teach and communicate easily with those who are less confortable in english for an adventure like that.
And of course, thanks to Pascal for his welcome !!!
Hope to be back again soon.
Cheers all !!