Loved this hotel - It is roughly 3 years old and you can feel it is new. The rooms are just perfect, decent size, view is beautiful. We chose a Hill top vila (501 villa) which was out of the world and had decent outdoor space.
Bathroom with bathtub with magical view and shower, lot of storage space. The bed is great and comfortable. Coffee machine, Mp3 player... Internet not too expensive eur 10/day but slow. - not for downloading.
Outdoor swimming pool is just perfect size also, with view of the sea/cliff/beach.
We went now, around easter, very very hot and fortunately not too many mosquitos, we came well prepared though but the hotel has a lot of repellent and are well equipped for that. They spray the rooms a lot and you do not get any inside.
The beach is stunning, it is a quiet beach with not too much current vs the Banyan tree one. We did not have the time to go snorkelling but the hotel organises tons of activities 2x day snorkelling with guide, diving, yoga, ... it is great to go for kids as they have a club as well. Great for families.
We got engaged in this resort and the manager really took care of us from the beginning organising a perfect dinner with music. The staff is just trying very hard to make your stay ideal. The hotel was full and despite that we did not feel crowded at all. The only time you do not feel so alone is during breakfasts and dinners. You can just have them in the room. Although, unfortunately they do not include the inclusive breakfast free in the rooms which we did not like... (only between 4am-7am is free!!!) ....
The spa is amongst the best spa my fiancee and I have been to. The therapists are just incredible and very professional. My wife to be chose the lymphatic 90min massage when I chose an Asian mixture massage, 90 minutes worth spending. Last time we had such a good spa treatment was at the W hotel in the Maldives.
The main negative I would give to this hotel is the food. Breakfast ok, lunch ok, dinner ok. Although to be honest eur 55 for a Creole buffet is pretty good value. The quality was not great though. Not 4 seasons standing.
We will definitely come back despite the food. Very well managed. We are now at the Banyan tree in Seychelles and will write a review as well in a week or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island - Baie Lazare