Maison Soleil(Baie Lazare)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$167
US$84
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$222
US$1,440
Hotels.com
Beau Bassin Inn(Baie Lazare)
1,210 results
All reviewsbuggy serviceour honeymoonhilltop villaoutdoor showerzez restaurantplunge poolpetite ansebuggy driverssushikids clubday bedwhite sandincredible viewsbeach servicecreole nightonce in a lifetimebeach bar
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Apart from the property itself, the staff were absolutely amazing - friendly and most efficient staff. The hotel has excellent location built in untouched nature - breath taking view and most relaxing environment.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This place was paradise on earth.
However it is important to choose a villa with ocean view.
We initially booked a villa with garden view and it was a bit disappointing for the price. Luckily there were some noise due to a gardener that was around cutting trees and they upgraded us to a villa with ocean view on the higher level.
Wow I can't express how stunning was the villa.
Service is also impeccable (no wonder for four seasons), breakfast is sooooo good. Beach has the thinnest sand of all Seychelles.
We absolutely want to go back there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marine A
FSSeychelles, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Marine A,

It makes me very proud to read a review like yours, that names us as the 'Best Resort Ever'! That's quite an accolade and I'm delighted that we were able to leave such a wonderful impression on you and ensure you had a memorable stay.

Thank you for sharing this with the rest of the TripAdvisor community and I very much hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Travelled with One year old and husband for 5 nights.

Pros - spectacular view from ocean view villa. Room was wonderful as well as the villa pool and outdoor shower - fantastic layout and lots of space. Staff were genuine and friendly and always helpful - especially the buggy drivers and the assistant managers. Beautiful beach and great ocean front for children. Great kids club. Buggy service was excellent. Whole resort was wonderful.

Cons - a road runs through the resort for shuttles and landscaping vans. Ran behind my villa and disturbed me from 7am to midnight - I am a very light sleeper when it comes to traffic noise so may not have bothered a lot of other people (couldn't wear earplugs due to listening out for the baby). Service could be patchy as well although the effort was there - wasn't "four seasons" quality ie things forgotten, had to go and find staff to get service - but these are small things in the grand scheme as the staff really did try. Food is unnecessarily expensive even for a 4 seasons resort and pretty average relatively (that's after living in London and Abu Dhabi). Personally - not the best resort for a baby between 1 to 3 due to accessibility. Fine for babies and 4yrs plus - effort was made to accommodate children of all ages.

Despite the cons - this was still one of the most enjoyable holidays we had as a family - and the four seasons staff transferred us immediately to another villa when I brought the noise issue to their attention. No questions asked, which was impressive.

Dramatic Location and view of the ocean and romantic setting with the tree houses are the main reasons to come.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Shabyscooby,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that overall you had a wonderful holiday and that you and your family were made to feel welcome by our team. It makes me very happy to read about these positive aspects of your stay, however I'm sorry to see that you were disturbed a little by noise in your first villa before we moved you to a more quiet location. I'm glad that this was able to be swiftly resolved for you, but of course I am disappointed that it occurred in the first place.

Thank you again for sharing this feedback and I hope that you will still look back fondly on your time with us, and hopefully come back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Think of paradise..... Turquoise seas, powder white sand, exotic flowers and swaying Palm trees. This is what you will find here. A well thought out concept, hidden within the mountain side, blending into the environment. I have never been anywhere that everyone from maintenance to management smiled and asked about your stay. If you are looking for luxury, relaxation and peace, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSSeychelles, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Janice J,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! I'm delighted to read that you found paradise in Petite Anse and that the whole team were able to make you feel so welcome and at home.

It was a pleasure to have you here with us and I very much hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic few days at the Four seasons - right from the check in the staff made sure we had an unforgettable stay. Our villa was superb and the bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The design of the villa was sublime and the way the bath seemed to blend into the infinity pool was incredible- it was spacious and luxurious without being over the top. Beautiful bathroom amenities, everything was thought through with such care. Stunning gardens and insane views wherever you look - Wonderful friendly and helpful staff. We ate at both restaurants and the beach bar and loved them all - absolutely delicious food and wine and cocktails. The beach is totally stunning, utter paradise- the spa is absolutely sensational I have never seen anything like it. You feel like you are on top of the world. I did think the treatments were unnecessarily expensive though but that's the only downside - we cannot recommend the whole experience highly enough and cannot wait to return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear VLM28,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community! I am so happy to read about how much you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to experience everything from our award-winning Spa, to the beautiful views around Petite Anse bay.

We are lucky to be based in such a special corner of the world, so I am delighted that you were able to thoroughly enjoy the experience and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!