“Love everything”
Review of Camino Real

Camino Real
Ranked #21 of 154 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: We offer the best authentic Mexican food in the area. We are family friendly and a family run local business. Stop in for dinner you will be glad you did.
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I haven't had a meal here I did not like. Love the verde burrito and the carnitas. Only complaint is that you could not taste any alcohol in the margarita.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Went for lunch on a very cold January Saturday. Big TVs showing sports, and not crowded. Had the tacos de pastor. Very good. Started with a Tecate and the cheese dip. Could have eaten my weight in it and the chips just kept coming.
Wish I had known to ask for the spicy salsa. Next time I will. Very good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We love the food there, closest thing to my moms cooking. If yoh think the salsa is weak ask them for spicy salsa and they will bring you some..

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly place great portions came in for lunch and still have enough for dinner leaf I will be back to try the deep fried ice cream

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food here was very good. The service was also very good. The mixed drinks were excellent. This was the best place we ate in the Thousand Islands. We should of just had dinner here every night.