“Stunning Restaurant,Brilliant Service ”
Review of Allora

Allora
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Germiston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Went here after Rugby,had a Lamb Shank and my wife Penne,beautiful desert,lovely coffee,beautiful setting,will be back.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

My partner and I ate at Allora for the first time on Easter Monday. We were greeted and attended by a friendly staff member, who gave us welcome space and time to place our orders. The food arrived promptly, attractively presnted and a satisfying portion. The menu variety is in the top rank of local Italian restaurants and we will be back soon to sample more excellent food. Geoff Klass

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We (4 adults 1 child) dined here last night. Every single thing was fantastic. From the service to presentation.

My 7 year old daughters' fillet was perfectly done and she asked for her left over meat to be boxed. (She has NEVER done this and we do not do take aways)

The food was incredibly fresh, flavoursome, as well as colourful. From the complimentary bread to the mouth watering desert can only be complimented.
What I enjoyed most, was seeing their array of vegetables accompanied with the mains.

Just by looking at the food, you can tell great care and pride went into it. And this is confirmed with the 1st mouthful.

All I can say is..."Che buono! Complimenti alla cuoca!"

Oh and I'll definitely drive the 14kms from my home to dine here very soon

(My only suggestions is to please tell patrons about the unavailability of any items. I really wanted the Zonin Prosecco which disappointingly wasn't there for my enjoyment)

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Allora Ristorante Classico, Bedford Centre is like coming home. The food, service and atmosphere is wonderful. Great food is accompanied with good service. A desitnation of many happy returns. Thank you Allora

Reviewed 27 February 2016

They realy try to treat all their guests from the moment you enter with personal service. We enjoyed the nice food. From the starter platter to the fresh fish. Dessert was amazing.